Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mark your calendars!

Seeing as my birthday is exactly two weeks away, I thought I would give everyone ample time to buy me gifts. I know you are thinking, “you are so cool, you have everything anyone could ever want in life.” Not true, there is always room for more. Here are some helpful tips and examples of awesome gifts that I would love:

1. I love vampires. Pretty much anyone who has ever met me knows this. I am actually ashamed to say this, but I do not own the New Moon DVD yet. I know…embarrassing. I am waiting to get the fan addition DVD that can only be purchased at Walmart and since San Francisco isn’t in Kentucky, we don’t have one here. And like any good vampire, I need my proper beauty supplies, so I would not hate receiving some Twilight Beauty products either!

2. Lazy Sundays are my favorite day of the week. There is nothing better than lying in bed and watching a loaded DVR of good shows. And by “good” I mean “trashy”. To help me optimize my lazy time, a bed tray could really help. That way I can blog, eat, and watch TV all at the same time! See me 5 years from now on “Half Ton Woman”.

3. I have a really bad habit of ruining my electronics. In a matter of 2 weeks last summer I dropped both my iPhone and my Panasonic camera into a toilet (one sober incident, one drunk). I had my iPhone in my back pocket, which made sense, but I literally have no idea how I managed to drop my camera. Blame it on the alcohol. I could really use a stylish and protective iPhone shell and camera case to prevent this from happening ever again!

4. I have been trying to guilt people into going on the San Francisco ghost hunt with me for YEARS! No one has given in yet (I can’t imagine why). I figure if I received tickets as a gift, someone will be forced to come with me.

I hope these tips have helped you out! Happy shopping and see you at the Saddle Rack for my birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. Bumped into the San Francisco Ghost tour Saturday night. Walk by 2261 Sacramento and you might hear a ghoul creeping around. At least, that's what the creepy guy in the top-hat said as I was walking by trying to hold back laughter.

    ReplyDelete