I am a big fan of catchy restaurant names. There are a few restaurants in the Bay Area that have innocent, fun names like Pizza My Heart, Juan More Taco, and Give Pizza Chance. There is also this Chinese place in the city I grew up in called Fook Yuen. Fook Yuen is especially great, because you are basically swearing when you say the name. My family always got a kick out of it.
“Do you want to go get food at Fook Yuen?”
“No, go Fook yourself!”
This inspired me to come up with my own amazing semi-swear word restaurant. Introducing: Phở King Awesome. Phở King Awesome will serve delicious Vietnamese phở noodle soup. That is basically the extent of my business plan, since I was 100% focused on the name. I have no experience in the kitchen or in the restaurant business. I know I didn’t do the best preparation, but I am pretty confident that that name alone will get me some significant financial backing. All and all, it’s a pretty flawless plan. I did also write a jingle for it, though.
If your friend wants phở
Just tell them “duh”
Come to Phở King Awesome!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


no YOU'RE pho-king awesome!
ReplyDelete