There’s always a lot of debate amongst females about how long one should wait before they sleep with a guy. There are many differing views on the subject. Some girls say it’s after a certain amount of dates, others after a certain amount of time has passed. I am pretty positive that I have come up with the perfect solution. You should only sleep with a guy after he has taken you out to dinner.
I am not referring to a guy ordering pizza when you go over his house for a movie, or a hotdog at a baseball game. I am talking about a real sit down dinner with a waiter and tablecloths. I am taking about the kind of dinner where he calls in for reservations and the host asks to take your jacket when you walk in the door.
You might be sitting there thinking, “That is a ridiculous theory.” Well think again. If you are a girl, ask yourself how many times you have banged a guy who hasn’t purchased you a nice meal. And how many of those guys actually wanted a relationship with you? If you are a guy, ask yourself how many times you would waste $100+ on a girl you were just trying to bone. If that was the case, you probably just bought her a few rounds of Jäger bombs at the local dive bar and waited for her beer goggles to set in.
I’m not saying this guideline is foolproof; however, it’s a pretty good standard. So ladies, next time you are thinking about giving it up, always remember, no dinner = no sex.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment