I really wish they made so many emoji on the iPhone that I would never have to use real words. Words are overrated and emoticons are awesome. I try to replace as many words as humanly possible with them when I text people. One of my friends even accused me of texting him certain phrases just so I could use emoticons…He was correct. Here is a collection of my favorite accomplishments.
1. Download Spell Number from the App Store
2. Launch the application and enter the number 91929394.59
3. Once you have entered the number go back to the home screen
4. Now go to Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> International Keyboards -> Japanese
5. Turn on the Emoji switch and go back to the home screen
6. To enter Emoji icons, open your email or messages and tap the planet symbol located next to the space bar













<()= )
ReplyDeletehahaha that's awesome!
ReplyDelete