“When did you decide to convert to Islam?”
“When I found Allah on the 30x.”
This poster is advertising a support network and shelter for single mothers. While I am sure this is a great organization, even they are stereotyping their clientele. They have a photo of four generations of Hispanic women who look like they are all about 15 years apart.
My birthday is about 4 weeks away. Please don't give me shit as a gift.
The last thing I would want to do when there was a flesh eating virus circulating the city would be to attend a formal event. Plus who wears a powder blue suit?
Besides the above ads, I have also seen one for a male rape help line and a diabetes ad that states “Staying healthy is hard, but so is dying” with two children weeping over a grave. I mean who comes up with this stuff? Seriously? Do I really need to be forced to look at these things 40 minutes every day? The only thing these ads accomplish is making me want to walk to work instead. At least I wouldn’t be “pouring on the pounds” that way.









Best post yet.
ReplyDelete