Monday, March 22, 2010

Blah blah blah... I have a blog!

My best friend is starting a blog about her two favorite topics, food and travel. I was helping her brainstorm some names for her blog and we came up with some pretty ridiculous ideas. She ended up naming her blog Tales of a Curlyhead. She hasn’t started blogging yet, so I am hoping this post inspires her to start writing. Party Kel, this is for you!  XOXO, Your #1 fan.

Failed blog names:
• Fudge tracks: A Story of Food and Travel (not poop)
• Go blog yourself
• Eat. Travel. Blog.
• Side of Blog
• Perfectly Whelmed
• Aren’t you glad I didn’t say blog?
• Sensory Intoxication
• Can I get a blog with that?
• Confessions of a banana girl*
• Stop in the name of blog
• Who let the blogs out?
• Blog jobs
• Ballpark hotblogs
• Does this blog make me look fat?
• Bloggin’ all over the world
• The Roaming Blog
• ¿Cómo se dice blog?
• Checked bloggage
• I Creamed My Pantries
• Blog is a four letter word

*Feel free to ask her about this one

No comments:

Post a Comment