Tuesday, September 14, 2010
To baby Gemma
Today my aunt had her second baby, a daughter, named Gemma. She weighs 6 lbs. 12 oz. She was just three hours old in this picture and she already looks perfect. It must run in the family… In honor of her birth, and for my aunt, who inexplicably loves reading my blog, I thought I would assemble a list of a few life lessons I will teach little Gemma.
1. Everything in high school will feel really significant, but it’s not.
2. Nothing is cooler than a vampire.
3. It’s not considered alcoholism as long as someone is drinking with you.
4. When your mom tells you that “guys only want one thing” she is right, but at least get a free meal out of them first.
5. Television will not rot your brain.
6. You can’t choose your family.
7. Pulling all nighters are never worth it.
8. Don’t do drugs.
9. Baseball is the only good sport and the San Francisco Giants are the best team.
10. Be yourself, even if that means you are a weirdo, like me.
Love you little Gemma and I can’t wait to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment