Wednesday, September 1, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

Most people who know me really well (or basically anyone who reads my blog) knows that I am a big loser. My best friend, Party Kel, constantly asks me the rhetorical question “Are you a real person?” By this she means that I am so absurd that I must be a fictional human. There is really nothing to debate here and I completely agree. To help further explore my weirdness, here are five random things that I love.


1. Taking my car in the drive through car washes
I love the octopus part


2. A good pair of hooker heels
The higher the better


3. Gourmet croutons
Eff those shitty croutons


4. Singing showtunes (way too loud) in my car
I am pretty sure everyone around me can hear


5. Microfiber socks
Equal parts comfy and creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment