Lately I have been seeing a really awful social progression. I hate to pull the race card, but I feel I must do it. There is an anti-vampire movement arising and I need to put a stop to it NOW!
My first sighting of vampire racism was at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. At an exhibit regarding electronics in your home and the conservation of energy, I spotted this:
VAMPIRE RACISM! “Be a vampire-buster”. That is encouraging hate crimes. Why must we accuse vampires of sucking the electrical energy from our homes? There is no scientific proof. It’s just wrong.
My next sighting occurred while I was reading the news. Right there on the front page of PerezHilton.com was an ad for an upcoming movie, titled Vampires Suck. Vampires Suck? HOW DARE YOU!
Finally, after recovering from the shock of the anti-vampire film being released, I thought it was all over. But no! Today on Gizmodo.com I see this article discussing the new Apple products.
If the discrimination of vampires in our society continues, what is next? Vampire only drinking fountains? No vampire marriage? It is disgusting. I hope this was an informative post to help you all see the light and come to terms with the racism occurring before your very eyes. Come, join me in the movement for vampire equality.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Look some people are just genealogically worth less. Vampires are some of those people.
ReplyDelete-dhizzle