Monday, April 19, 2010

Penis, penis, penis, new friend

I have been hearing a lot about Chat Roulette lately and on a lazy evening I thought I would give it a try. For those of you who don’t know what Chat Roulette is, this clip from South Park sums it up nicely.



After connecting to the video chat, I actually spoke to some decent people. I had a conversation with a nice girl from Dallas and a guy from Malaysia. Then I get deeper into the site and that is when the hilarity began.

This guy was a student from Canada, who took a hit about every 30 seconds of typing. He was wearing a Grateful Dead t-shirt. Not too original there buddy.

This was a kid who insisted he was over 16-years-old and proceeded to “stretch” every once in a while to show me his shirtless muscles. Not bad my friend. You could be my real life Taylor Lautner.

This chick was shaking her tig ol' bitties in my face.

I lectured this guy for like 10 minutes about why my hat was going to kick his hat’s ass. The Panda will beat the Dodgers every time. It turned out he was in Costa Rica and wasn’t even from LA. Oh well, I taught him a valuable life lesson.

This was a dorm room somewhere. No one chatted with me, but they were dancing around the room to techno with club lights flashing. I did some arm dancing for them while they chanted “Go Panda! Go Panda!”

And, this was a guy jacking off. These videos pop up about 1 out of 5 you scan through. Some times you even get a peen shot. I told every one of them that I thought they had a nice vagina. As you can see by my face, I was a sad panda.

I didn’t screen shot this guy’s face, because he was a) gross and b) didn’t do anything interesting, but I thought our conversation was worth saving.

Guy: want a show?
Me: haha uh oh, what kind?
Guy: lol, i'll tie it up for you
Me: tie it to what?
Guy: lol, puppetry of the penis
Me: didn't you hear about David Carradine? that stuff is dangerous
Guy: lol, funny
Me: you need spotter if you are going to choke yourself, safety in numbers
[Your chat partner has disconnected]

All in all, I recommend trying Chat Roulette. It’s relatively funny to log in alone, though I would imagine if I had a friend or two over with a bottle of wine, this stuff could have kept me laughing all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment