Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Epic birthday!

My friends are awesome (obviously!) so I wanted to take a few minutes to thank a few of them for the most creative gifts I got for my birthday. Here are they in no particular order.

1. Russian nesting doll
I told my friend months ago that I wanted him to bring me back a doll during his many excursions to Russia.  He remembered and surprised me with one at my birthday party.  I mean, look at how freaking small these things get. Fascinating!


4. Subscription to Stunner of the Month
Every month I will be receiving a new pair of stunner shades. Best website idea ever. These people are geniuses. Thanks Rebecca!

My first month's stunner shades
The Pythons:  With the utmost elegance you ensnare your prey, leaving them breathless in your wake.  The python is the most feared and sophisticated creature in the jungle.  She has kindly offered her qualities to you. Do not disappoint her.”

4. Crown and Crumpet gift card
Why? Because classy bitches like me enjoy afternoon tea. And yes, I drink with my pinky up. Don't worry, she also gave my baby bottle of booze to spike my tea with. Thanks Party Kel.

2. Zip lining in SF
My friend Jenny sucked up her fear of heights and sacrificed her free time to do the Hello BC zip line in San Francisco. If you haven’t done it yet, don’t worry! It is set up until April 18. The best part is, it's free!  Get there around 8:30am (line opens at 10am) to get a wrist band. They go quickly!


5. New Moon Special Edition DVD
Obviously I love it. I asked for it, and I got it. Vampire good times. Thanks Angela!

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!  I am so fortunate to have you in my life and I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I just met this dude at an inspection for our clients that was telling me that he runs this website, on the side, that is a monthly subscription site for sunglasses. Thought it sounded like a cool idea, I didn't know it was that mainstream. Pretty funny coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him to call me. I'd like to marry him.

    ReplyDelete