In order to properly celebrate Easter, I wanted to write about my favorite bunny, my pet Pancakes. I have had him since June 2008. He is named him after a very famous Pancakes, who was owned by one of my favorite TV characters. He is pretty awesome, I can’t lie. Pancakes has been living with my parents since I moved into my pet-unfriendly apartment in September. My parents have a dog and it’s obvious that he and Pancakes have been spending way too much time together. Pancakes now acts just like a dog. He will sit next to you, follow you around the house, and he even pushes around a ball. The other day he even followed me down into my parent’s basement. Don’t even ask me how he managed to do that. Here is a video I took of Pancakes doing his new favorite trick:
I thought what better way to celebrate Easter than to send some love your way Pancakes style. Happy Easter!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Looks like you found your angle
ReplyDelete