Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The art of the photobomb

Today I was reading this article about how police tracked down and arrested a man for burglarizing a family. They were able to identify him because he was caught in the background of a family photo in the act of stealing their possessions. He unintentionally photobombed and well, ended up in jail.

If you are unaware of the concept of photobombing, it’s when someone accidentally or intentionally dominates the background of the photo. I started looking through websites that feature photobombs and was cracking up at the hilarious incidents the pictures depict. I then thought about my own photos and wondered whether they had any photobombs. I started looking through my own photos to see if I could find any quality ones. This is what I discovered.

The Party Kel bear cookie photobomb

The assless chaps photobomb

The mid-sneeze photobomb

The Noddle sideways photobomb

The background creeper photobomb (sorry Justin)

The PBR photobomb

The peek-a-boo photobomb

The "who is that?" photobomb

The Becca thumbs up photobomb

1 comment: