Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I digress…

Hi everyone,
I am doing something a little bit out of the ordinary for my blog post today. I am really excited to announce that I will be working as an online editor for the San Francisco edition of HauteLiving.com.

I started this blog, manly due to boredom with my career. I have a job that is pretty monotonous and though it is always really hectic and busy, a monkey could probably master my basic job requirements. Writing for ASOUT has been an amazing creative outlet for me.

I am really excited about this opportunity and I really hope you will all try to check out a few of my articles. They can be found on hauteliving.com and I will also tweet the links on my Twitter account twitter.com/MelissaMartin_. I’ll leave the Facebook group to be ASOUT content only. I will definitely still put the same amount of care and consideration into this blog as it is my #1 love…next to vampires.

XOXO,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment