Wednesday, October 13, 2010

“Bebe” is Russian for “hooker”

Today my co-worker Jenny and I decided to do a little shopping during our lunch break. We stopped by Metro Park and Forever 21. Then Jenny wanted to do a quick stop at Bebe to get party dresses for her upcoming trip to Miami. My theory on Bebe is that every item of clothing in their store would be worn by a Russian hooker. I tell Jenny this whenever possible. You can actually find some cute stuff on their website, but for some reason their store is filled with the skankiest, crotch riding, tit exposing outfits. It’s absurd. Here is my evidence that Bebe is made to clothe Russian hookers. I dare you to disprove me.

At Bebe, these are considered shorts

No, this is not lingerie

This classy number has clips to attach your thigh highs

"Я люблю секс для дег."
Translation: "I like sex for money."

If that wasn't enough proof, I swear to God, there were two blonde Russian women debating over various whore tops as we were in the store. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment